Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Homemade Pizzas

Today I have a lot more than my normal one picture per post, which won't be the norm. I just had to include before and afters.

My mother-in-law doesn't know much about American food, but she does know she loves pizza. So while they were visiting us in the US I decided to try out making homemade pizza. Well, almost. Confession, the dough is from a can. But it was still really good. One was a veggie pizza with roma tomatoes, fresh basil from my herb garden, and yellow bell peppers. The other one is a hawaiian with pineapple, ham, with a little bit of that basil and some tomatoes for good measure. I took pictures of them before I popped them in the oven, and they were so good that I forgot to take a picture before we all dug in. So these pics are of half demolished pizzas. I was really happy with how they came out, and more importantly, my mother-in-law said it was her favorite pizza!







0 comments:

Post a Comment